After School WOrkshops:
Introducing free, healthy, cookery workshops for children aged 6-11. The sessions will be fun and interactive, allowing children to learn how to eat more healthily and learn to make a simple dish or snack.
- Children will learn about different food types and why they need to eat a varied diet
- They will be introduced to new and exciting foods
- They will improve their cookery skills e.g. measuring, cutting, mixing, kneading and mashing
- The sessions includes a snack and refreshments.
Book onto either one or all of the workshops, different topics will be covered at each workshop.
|Holmes Chapel Community Centre:||Tuesdays||
||4:00pm – 5.30pm||Fully Booked|
|St Barnabus, Crewe:||Mondays||
||4:45pm – 6:00pm||Spaces Available|
Anyone meeting the following criteria can attend:
- Live in Cheshire East between 6 and 11 years of age
- Want to learn more about eating healthily and understand what is in the food I eat
- Want to learn some new cooking skills
- Want to make learn how to make healthy meals and snacks