Losing weight has never been so easy, with our help and support you will look and feel great. Re-Shape is a weight management programme that offers practical, no nonsense advice, helps you overcome barriers to weight loss, make sensible food choices and become more active. With our support you will ensure that the changes you make are sustainable, it’s easy with the right help and support.
Join today and take those first steps to a healthier future!
Re-Shape is a FREE 12-week programme for people aged 18+ years, living in Cheshire East, who are overweight with a BMI of 30- 39.9. If you are at risk of, or are living with type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or other weight related issues this programme is particularly suitable for you.
Over the 12 weeks you will:
- Receive help and support to address your individual barriers to weight loss and achieve your goals.
- Identify opportunities to get you active and learn why it is important for your health.
- Attend a weekly group, nutritional education session, followed by a led walk. Delivered by a Reshape Mentor.
- Have access to a wide range of physical activity and exercise opportunities, including swimming, gym, zumba, walking, aqua fit and much more.
- Learn about nutrition, eating a balanced and healthy diet, portion sizes, importance of food labels, making healthier food choices, eating out and much more.
- Take part in practical cookery classes to improve cooking skills, inspiring you to cook quick and healthy meals from scratch and look at ways to cook on a budget.
For further information or to self refer please contact Everybody Healthy:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01625 383943.