Taste for Life Cookery
Our 6 week Taste for Life cookery courses will encourage more people to cook meals at home, from scratch, using basic ingredients. You will also learn about the benefits of healthy eating at low cost!
Courses are available to anyone who is:
- A Cheshire East resident
- Aged 18 years and over
- Motivated and wanting learn to cook from scratch and improve cookery skills and eating habits.
During the 6 week cookery course participants will learn:
- How to cook low cost, healthy nutritious meals from scratch.
- Understand and read food labels
- Prepare portion sizes
- Learn to forward plan and prepare meals
- Reduce waste & utilise store cupboard ingredients
- How to source healthy balanced recipes
- Understand the eat well guide and 5 food groups
Courses are FREE of charge and only limited places are available, to find a cookery course that is convenient for you or your client, please call 01625 383943 or email email@example.com
If a cookery course which you would like to attend below is fully booked please don’t worry, simply contact us to register your interest and we will then we will look to arrange a class in that area through demand.
|The Gables, Beam Street, Nantwich, CW5 5NF||Monday 31st July (will exclude bank holiday)||2.30pm – 4.00pm||Spaces available|
|Crewe Lifestyle Centre||Wednesday 2nd August (6 week course)||5.30pm -7.00pm||Spaces available|
|Bromley Farm Wellbeing Hub, Congleton||Wednesday 9th August (6 week course)||10.30am – 12.00pm||Spaces available|
To book onto one of the above courses please contact: 01625 383943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org