|Alsager Leisure Centre
Hassall Road, Alsager,
|Barony Sports Complex
Barony Road, Nantwich,
|Congleton Leisure Centre
Worrall Street, Congleton
|Crewe Lifestyle Centre
Moss Square, Crewe
|Cumberland Arena (Athletics Track)
Thomas St, Crewe
|Holmes Chapel Leisure Centre
Selkirk Drive, Holmes Chapel,
|Holmes Chapel Community Centre
Station Road, Holmes Chapel
|Knutsford Leisure Centre
Westfield Drive, Knutsford,
|Macclesfield Leisure Centre
Priory Lane, Macclesfield,
|Middlewich Leisure Centre
St. Ann’s Walk, Middlewich,
|Nantwich Swimming Pool
Wall Lane, Nantwich,
|Poynton Leisure Centre
Yew Tree Lane, Poynton,
|Sandbach Leisure Centre
Middlewich Road, Sandbach,
|Shavington Leisure Centre
Rope Lane, Shavington,
|Wilmslow Leisure Centre
Rectory Fields, Wilmslow,
Online bookings are available for the following activities:
- Indoor Football
- Outdoor Football (Artificial Pitches)
- Group Fitness Classes
To register for the system, you will need to have an Everybody Card. You can use any Everybody Card, whether it’s for fitness memberships, swimming lessons, Options cards or any other category. If you do not have a card, please ask at reception on your next visit. Cards are currently free as part of our launch offer.
Note that payment is required at the time of booking.
- Members – Members are those with an Everybody fitness membership paying by Direct Debit or Annual Cash
- Casuals – All other users with a registered Everybody card (e.g. pay as you go gym, Options card, Everybody Access card etc.)
Casual Activity Booking Policy
- All bookings will need to be paid for at the time of booking, regardless of whether this is a walk-in, telephone or online booking.
- Everybody Fitness Members can book online 8 days in advance or in person or by telephone 7 days in advance
- All other users can book online 7 days in advance or in person/by telephone 6 days in advance.
- If you are booking by telephone, please have your credit/debit card number ready to take payment as well as your Everybody Membership Card number if you have one
- Casual users should give 48 hours notice for all cancellations to allow us to re-sell your place on to another user or team.
Most of our fitness classes are free to Everybody Fitness members, however places are regularly booked for classes and then not attended. Our classes are very popular, so this means that customers miss out on spaces that could be made available.
Everybody Fitness Members will be available to book classes up to 8 days in advance online and 7 days in person or by telephone. Casual members will be able to book 6 days in advance in person or by telephone or 7 days in advance online.
If your space is not needed, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel it so we can make it available for another customer. If you have booked the place online, you can also cancel it online (if the class is zero-priced), otherwise you will need to contact your chosen centre to cancel direct. Casual users should give 48 hours notice for all cancellations to allow us to re-sell your place on to another user. Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer waiting lists for our classes as the ability to book online makes it very difficult to hold spaces while we call people, so all spaces will be available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Sometimes people will be unable to cancel their places for genuine reasons, however if people regularly abuse the system to hold places and not attend, the following penalties may be applied:
- 3 non-attendances within 3 months – Ability to book online restricted for 1 month
- 10 non-attendances within 3 months – Full fee charged for all classes missed
- More excessive misuse may result in full or part suspension of the Everybody Membership
Functions and Events
Special events such as parties, conferences, exhibitions will require a minimum of 25% deposit in order to secure the booking. The remainder must be paid within 28 days of the event start date.
If you need to cancel your event, the following cancellation policy applies:
- 3 months before the event – full refund
- 1-3 months – loss of deposit
- Less than 28 days – no refund available
You can book your function, party or event for any time in the future, however please be aware that prices are subject to annual review and therefore prices may change. Where possible we will honour the price offered at the time of booking where the booking is no more than one year in advance.