Throughout the year Everybody is launching a range of new fitness challenges for Everybody members to try in their local centre with a chance to win prizes!
Everybody tour of britain Challenge!
As official sponsors we have been inspired by the Cheshire Stage of the Tour of Britain and we want you to get excited too!
During August and September we are running a challenge to see how far we can cycle, run, walk, swim or row to try and complete the whole 800 miles of the Tour of Britain route!
The Tour of Britain comes to Cheshire on 6th September and we cannot wait to see the athletes cycle through our towns. To get us geared up for the race we want you to take part in activities in either your local leisure centre or out in your community – you can run, cycle, walk, swim, row – whatever activity gets you clocking up the miles.
Here’s a list of workout ideas for you and your fitness friend:
- Feel the burn in your local Fitness Suite (Gym)
- Take a dip in your local Swimming Pool
- Join the fun of a Group Fitness Class
- Brace the outdoors with your local Run Club
- Hit your target with a game of Squash
- Set the score with a Badminton Battle
- Test your opponent at Tennis
- Push yourself to the limit with your Personal Trainer
- Get back to fitness with Nordic Walking or Walking Football
Who Can Take on the Challenge?
Be in with a chance of Winning one of our fabulous prizes!
- Complete any type of workout activity either at your local Everybody Centre or out in your community!
- Share your workout stories on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram tagging in using the hashtag #EBChallenge
- Note down the number of miles/KM travelled on the chart displayed in your local Everybody Gym, Reception or download from our website.
Just for taking part you will be entered into a prize draw and we have so many giveaways on offer including:
- VIP tickets for the Start or Finish line of the Tour of Britain in the Hospitality Arena
- Everybody Goody Bags
- GRAND PRIZE – 1 x Mens Mountain Bike & 1 x Womens Mountan Bike
*Tour of Britain hospitality tickets and Everybody goody bags will be drawn on the run up to the Tour of Britain stage 3 as spot prizes. Winners of the hospitality tickets will be drawn before 6th September.
*The Grand prize will be drawn at the end of September!
(terms and conditions apply)
Competition terms and conditions: Entries must be recorded at the leisure centre on the activity sheet or downloaded from the website and handed in to their local leisure centre. Activities to also be shared on social media (customers without access to social media may request the centre to share their updates for them!) The winners will be chosen at random once entered into the prize draw The prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be given. Competition runs from 15th August – 30th September 2016. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone once the competition has been drawn.