Throughout the year Everybody is launching a range of new fitness challenges for Everybody members to try in their local centre with a chance to win prizes!
Double Up Fitness Challenge!
Buddy up during February and March at Everybody Leisure and see your fitness goals achieved quicker than you thought! By working out with a friend or even your partner you are guaranteed to want to stick at your routine and motivate each other to continue establishing a healthy lifestyle.
We are setting you the challenge to GYM, SWIM, RUN or PLAY your way to fitter and healthier you. You and your fitness friend could even be in with a chance of winning the latest fitness tracker technology!
To help you along the way we will be releasing fitness friend workouts over the next two months, including some special editions for Valentine’s weekend! You will also hear from some of Everybody Leisure’s customers who are already partnering up and seeing the results they have always wanted. From mothers and daughters scheduling in the latest group fitness workout to groups of friends socialising over a morning swim and a coffee. There’s a workout for everybody to enjoy.
Here’s a list of workout ideas for you and your fitness friend:
- Feel the burn in your local Fitness Suite (Gym)
- Take a dip in your local Swimming Pool
- Join the fun of a Group Fitness Class
- Brace the outdoors with your local Run Club
- Hit your target with a game of Squash
- Set the score with a Badminton Battle
- Test your opponent at Tennis
- Push yourself to the limit with your Personal Trainer
- Get back to fitness with Nordic Walking or Walking Football
Who Can Take on the Challenge?
Everybody! All we ask is there’s two of you entering!
- Two Friends
- Parent and Child
- Work Colleagues
- You and your Carer
- Grandparent and Grandchild (take on the 2G challenge too!)
- the list goes on and on!
Be in with a chance of Winning a FITBIT for you and your fitness friend!
To be in with a chance of winning a Fitbit we want to see your partner workouts shared across social media that includes Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Tag @EBLeisure and use the Hashtag #EBChallenge to share your workout with us. We will also be tracking how many times you visit your local leisure centre with your fitness friend – make sure you pop your name down on the challenge board to gain points and to be in with a chance of winning!
- Partner up with a friend, colleague, family member or partner and workout together at your local Everybody Leisure Centre
- Share your workout stories on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram tagging in @EBLeisure and using #EBChallenge
- Build up points by filling in the Fitness Challenge: Double Up activity sheet at reception every time you visit!
The pair with the most amount of points will WIN A FIBIT EACH! We are giving away 2x Fitbit Charge HR fitness trackers – you and your fitness partner will be able to track your daily activity, steps, and even calories burned! The wireless technology syncs to your smartphone or computer so you can see exactly when you are reaching your goals. You can even track your sleep and set alarrns so you never miss that workout (terms and conditions apply)
Real Life Transformations
Watch how Carol and Emily (Mum and Daughter), have teamed up to lose weight, tone up and socialise!
Competition terms and conditions: Participants must enter the competition together with the same workout partner at any of the Everybody Sport and Recreation leisure centres. Entries must be recorded at the leisure centre on the activity sheet and shared on social media (customers without access to social media may request the centre to share their updates for them!) The winners will be chosen with the most amount of points from their visits recorded. The prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be given. Competition runs from 1st February – 31st March 2016. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone once the competition has been drawn.