The sports hall is part of the ground floor facilities, available to the dry area of the centre are 3 disabled changing rooms, 2 disabled showers and 4 disabled toilets.
Please note: If you want to use the showers, but are not taking part in any other activity the cost is £4.00.
Our Off Peak times are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and all day Saturday and Sunday.
When booking our sports hall a five minute change over time is incorporated into the hire time, although this may not be necessary at all times.
Session per hour
|Junior (Off-Peak Only)||6.50|
Classes available for all from basic skills to advanced play.
All sessions are taught by qualified coaches:
Junior Badminton Courses
Age: 6-10 year olds
- Adult courses are held on Monday’s 7.30-8.30pm – start up course & 8.30-9.30pm improvers.
Call for more details 01625 383981
Fun Agility/Ability Class
Day : Saturdays
Age: 6 – 9 year olds
Free taster session available on first visit, ask at reception or pick up a leaflet for more details.
|Half Hall Peak||51.40||from 1st April 17 £53.00|
|Half Hall Off Peak||39.80||£40.00|
|Half Hall Junior/
Senior Off Peak
Session per 40 minutes
|Adult||7.80||from 1st April 17 £8.00|
|Junior (Off-Peak Only)||4.80||£5.00|
- Please could all users ensure they do not wear black soled shoes or dirty trainers on the courts, as this will mark them.
- Open 7 days per week, 9.20am – 10.00pm
Session per 40 minute session
|Adult||5.10||from 1st April 17 £5.50|
|Adult (Off-Peak only)||4.70||£4.50|
|Junior (Off-Peak Only)||3.80||£4.00|
Table tennis has its own dedicated area located in squash court 6
Open 7 days per week
- Monday to Friday 9.20am – 10.00pm
- Saturday 9.20am – 6.30pm
- Sunday 9.20am – 8.30pm
Adult trampoline courses are held on the following days. Please contact our reception on (01625 383981 ) and ask to be added to the short waiting list.
- Sundays – 6.00pm and 7.00pm
Following NGB scheme our qualified coaches will lead you through this fun and challenging sport.
Day Start Time Finish Time
|Tuesdays||16.05, 16.34, 17.30, 18.25 and 17.20|
|Saturdays||10.00am and 10.55am|
|Sundays||10:30am and 11.25am|
Age: from 6 years upward
Please put your child down on the waiting list. For further information please ring on 01625 383981
Day Available Hours
|Monday to Friday||9:30am – 10:30pm|
|Saturday||9:30am – 8:30pm|
|Sunday||9:30am – 10:30pm|
Macclesfield Leisure Centre has a large sports hall (8 badminton courts). The hall is available for a wide variety of sports and recreation activities including badminton, short tennis, trampolining, 5-a-side football, basketball and volleyball and children’s parties. It is also available for hire for theatre and other special events.
48 hours notice is required – the full hire fee will be charged if the booking is not resold if less notice is given.
Course Terms and Conditions
- Course fees are paid in advance.
- Cancellation – If you need to cancel a pre-paid course it is essential you contact the Centre as soon as possible stating the reason for the cancellation.
- Refunds – A medical certificate will be required for any refunds made. Refunds are not given at reception and 20% administration fee will also be deducted from the full amount.
- Please ensure that any medical conditions or disabilities, however slight, are listed. Please also ensure that any medications (e.g. inhalers) are available at each lesson.
- Occasionally, from time to time it may be necessary to change the lesson time you are attending, either due to class ability or other reasons. We ask that you accept any changes that need to be made. We will always try and accommodate your requests.
- In the interests of safety please ensure that long hair is tied back and no jewellery is worn during activities.
- Ensure you are wearing the appropriate clothing for the course you are taking. (e.g. socks/tracksuit bottoms – trampolining). For swimming a swimming cap is required.
- Viewing should take place in the appropriate area – viewing galleries are available for both swimming pool and sports hall. Please note parents should not go onto poolside. If you need to speak to the teacher please contact at another time. It is recommended that children are collected from the changing rooms and not from poolside for swimming lessons, and from reception for sports hall courses.
- For swimming lessons children should not enter poolside before lesson commences.
- If your child wishes to swim after his/her lesson a junior swim ticket must be purchased on arrival.