Everybody Options is our concessionary leisure card scheme. The Everybody Options scheme gives savings of 40%* off the full adult peak rate for a range of activities at swimming pools, sports centres and other Cheshire East leisure facilities, please note that the scheme is not available at Holmes Chapel Community Centre.
To qualify for the scheme you must be a:
- A – Senior Citizen (Aged 60 and over)
- B – Full Time Student (Aged 17 and over)
- C – Young Person (Aged 16 and under)
- L – Serving Member of the Armed Services
Or in receipt of any of the following:
- D – Jobseekers Allowance (Income based / Contribution Based)
- D – Income Support
- E – Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit / Council Tax Support from April 2013 (Single occupancy reductions do not apply)
- F – Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independent Payment, Armed Forces Independence Payment or Severe Disablement Allowance
- G – Attendance Allowance
- H – Incapacity Benefit – Long Term Rate / Employment & Support Allowance
- I – War Disablement Pension with Mobility Supplement
- J – Carers Allowance
- K – War Disablement Pension without Mobility Supplement
- K – Concessionary Travel Scheme for people with Disabilities.
* Subject to rounding to the nearest to 10p
In addition to the normal 40% discount on selected activities, categories F, I, G and H are also entitled to free casual public swimming after the initial and annual £5 registration fee.
Armed Forces Members – Category L
Serving members of the Armed Forces (Category L) receive free use of leisure activities included within the Options scheme after the initial and annual £5 registration fee.
Carers – Category J
Where a customer requires a carer to accompany them when using our facilities, access to that carer will be free of charge to open activities, regardless of whether the carer is spectating or using the facilities themselves. Note that restrictions may apply for bookable activities where there are limited spaces, e.g. group fitness classes.
Where the carer wishes to use the facilities in their own time, then the normal 40% discount will apply.
How to Apply
Fill in an Application Form available in Everybody leisure centres. Complete the form and take it to one of the leisure centres on your next visit to get your discount straight away.
The cost of the card is £5.00 per year and you must supply proof of your eligibility as detailed on the form to join the scheme.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer online joining or renewals at this time, but it is something we hope to introduce in the near future.
What do I get with my card?
When you present your Options card, you will get 40% off the full adult peak rate on a wide range of activities in our leisure facilities (except Holmes Chapel Community Centre). In general, discounts are available on:
- Sauna (where available)
- Fitness Suites – including Everybody Memberships
- Selected group fitness classes
- Table tennis
- Swimming lessons (Categories A/D/E Only)
To find out full details about which activities are eligible for Options discounts, visit the pages for your nearest centre or pick up a copy of our Leisure Facilities Price Guide from your local leisure centre, where you will find all of the Options activities and prices highlighted.