Taste for Life Cookery
Our 6 week Taste for Life cookery courses will encourage more people to cook meals at home, from scratch, using basic ingredients. You will also learn about the benefits of healthy eating at low cost!
Courses are available to anyone who is:
- A Cheshire East resident
- Aged 18 years and over
- Motivated and wanting learn to cook from scratch and improve cookery skills and eating habits.
During the 6 week cookery course participants will learn:
- How to cook low cost, healthy nutritious meals from scratch.
- Understand and read food labels
- Prepare portion sizes
- Learn to forward plan and prepare meals
- Reduce waste & utilise store cupboard ingredients
- How to source healthy balanced recipes
- Understand the eat well guide and 5 food groups
Courses are FREE of charge and only limited places are available, to find a cookery course that is convenient for you or your client, please call 01625 383943 or email email@example.com