Everybody Admissions Policy
Gym & Group Fitness
– To use our Gym Facilities at any site for general use you must be 14 years old or above (compulsory Induction 14-15 years)
-To use our Group Exercises Classes, you must be 14 years or above. Except in age specific classes such as Teen (11-15 years), and Family (5 years +)
-11-13 years may use gym facilities during open sessions (compulsory Induction for 11-13 years, accompanied by an adult)
Age Restrictions to Sign Up:
-In order to use facilities from 11 – 15 years of age, junior users must have parental or guardian approval (signed consent form)
-16 years or over can sign up to use our facilities alone
-If you are between the ages 11-15 years you MUST have a gym induction
-Under 16s MUST have a parental or guardian signature in order to sign up
-Junior gym induction checklist and PAR-Q must be counter signed by parent or guardian for 11-15 year olds
-11-13 year olds must be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the induction
Next Gen Gym:
-Age Range- 11-13
-MUST be initially signed on by parent or guardian
-Can be done on a pay as you go basis once parent has signed casual user/Options agreement
-Induction mandatory prior to first session
-Restricted access to certain gym components in this session. Age and development dependant
Group X Restrictions:
-MUST be 14 years or above to participate. Except in age specific classes such as Teen (11-15 years), and Family (5 years +)
-PAR-Q MUST be counter signed by parent or guardian, for all below 16 years of age
-Class Instructor must partially induct member into the class on first visit
Swimming Admissions Policy
Admission Policy Overview
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by at least one adult on a 1:2 ratio in the water and changing area
- Any children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by a parent on a 1:1 ratio, unless the child is wearing suitable flotation devices
Spa & Sauna
Spa and Sauna access is restricted to 18+ for single use. If you are aged 16-17 (inclusive) you would need to be accompanied by an adult (18+)
For any queries relating to our admissions policies please contact: [email protected]
Leisure Hub Online Registrations
(Health Commitment Statement)
Relating to exercise
Our commitment to you
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our equipment and facilities are clean and safe for you to use and enjoy for the normal purpose they were intended for. Bear in mind that we are not able to clean or inspect equipment and facilities after each use.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness-industry standards set by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity.
- If you tell us you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
- Do not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- Make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- Let us know immediately if our equipment or facilities are unsafe to use or if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first-aid training.
- If you have a disability, follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.