Please read the following points carefully as they refer to your ‘Learn to swim’ scheme (LTSS) membership at Everybody Health & Leisure. As a member you agree to comply with and adhere to the following terms and conditions. Please sign below to confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the following:
- The term ‘Initial Term’ means a full 2 monthly payment from the date of joining the Everybody Health & Leisure ‘Learn to Swim’ Scheme.
- The term ‘Swimmer(’s)’ refers to the person enrolled on the Everybody Health & Leisure ‘Learn to Swim’ Scheme.
- The term ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the payer of the swimmer lesson fees.
- The term ‘Membership’ refers to the Everybody Health & Leisure ‘Learn to Swim’ Scheme. It does not refer to a membership of the facility.
Starting the membership
- You will need to complete a swimming lesson registration/enquiry sheet prior to your membership commencement. Failure to complete this will result in the membership being placed in a suspended or cancelled state and any fees paid will not be reimbursed.
- All fees due will need to be paid prior to commencement of the Everybody Health & Leisure ‘Learn to Swim’ scheme that the swimmer is joining.
- When paying by Direct Debit you will need to pay an initial pro rata payment to cover the period from joining until the next available Direct Debit date. These prices can be obtained from the Everybody Health & Leisure Aquatics Team and Front of House Staff on site.
- When paying by Direct Debit, your payment will cover the period from when the payment day is due, to the day preceding your due collection day the following month. Your Direct Debit is a rolling payment and has no ‘END’ date.
- When completing a registration/enquiry document for the Everybody Health & Leisure ‘Learn to Swim Scheme’ all personal details are held on our membership system and will be utilised to maintain contact with you. If a place is not available at the swimmer’s current level, the swimmer will be placed on a waiting list and 3 attempts will be made to contact you once a place becomes available. If for any reason contact cannot be made the swimmer’s details will be placed in a suspended state and removed from the waiting list.
- Direct Debit collections will be made directly by Everybody Health & Leisure.
- Direct Debit collections will be made on the 1st or the 15th of each month (or nearest working day in the case of weekends or bank holidays), depending on your preferred choice.
- When paying for 12 week block payments, this is a non refundable payment. Payment for the next block of lessons must be received before the start of the last paid lesson, an email reminder will be sent where a valid email address has been given, no other reminders will be given.
- 1-2-1 lessons are a 4 week continuous block agreement, for the next block of 4 weeks to continue, payment must be received before the last paid lesson of the previous block.
- Any parent/guardian entitled to Category D and E on the Everybody Options scheme may apply for a 30% discount on the child’s lesson. The Everybody Options must be live before enrolling the child on to the LTSS and a valid Everybody Options membership maintained throughout. This discount is not applicable to 1-2-1 lessons.
- Options Category A may claim a discount of 30% against their own group lessons where available.
- Joining fee must be paid for all junior swimming lessons, this includes a starter pack redeemable at reception on the first lesson.
Ending the membership
- When paying by Direct Debit, you have the right to end the membership within 14 days from the sign up date. If you end the membership within this period, you will be refunded any pro-rata payments, less any fees for attended lessons. After 14 days you can end the membership following the Initial Term by providing 30 days’ notice (see bullet point 3 within this section for ending the membership procedure).
- Ending the membership during the Initial Term will require the payment of any and all fees due under the membership agreement.
- If you wish to end the membership, please submit your notice in writing to your Leisure Centre addressed to ‘Area Aquatic Lead’ or by emailing [email protected]. Verbal notice cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Confirmation of a request to end the membership will be sent to your registered address or email address upon receipt of the request by the Aquatic Lead.
- There is a minimum period of 30 days notice to be provided upon request to cancel any DD agreement/memberships. However, 1-2-1 lessons require a 7 days’ notice cancellation period
- There is no option to freeze this membership.