It’s Time For You, FREE Activities Available With Everybody Leisure
Everybody Leisure’s teamed up with the One You Wednesday campaign, providing a range of free activities aimed to get more people, more active, between 30th August – 27th September 2017.
Whether it’s some gentle stretching, a dip in the pool or a trip to a class – whatever you choose there’s something for everyone. This is a chance for you to give yourself some “me” time, socialise and have fun whilst exercising, what’s best, its free for you to try.
UK Active who are committed to improving the health of the nation through promoting active lifestyles says,
“Making simple changes to your lifestyle can have a huge influence on your health. And exercise is a great way to get the heart pumping, improve your mood and reduce the risk of long term health conditions such as heart disease and cancer.”
Come and try a range of activities for free at our participating sites, why not invite your friends and family to become more active with you:
|Swimming session||Wilmslow Leisure Centre||10.00am – 12.00pm|
|Leg Bums N Tums*||Wilmslow Leisure Centre||9.30am – 10.30am|
|PiYo*||Congleton Leisure Centre||9.30am – 10.30am|
|Swimming session||Alsager Leisure Centre||7.45am – 8.15am|
|Swimming session||Nantwich Swimming Pool||6.30am – 11.30am|
|Body Combat*||Crewe Lifestyle Centre||9.15am – 10.15am|
|Pilates*||Crewe Lifestyle Centre||10.15am – 11.15am|
|Swimming session||Crewe Lifestyle Centre||10.00am – 12:00pm|
|Body Combat*||Macclesfield Leisure Centre||10.15am – 11.15am|
|Swimming session||Macclesfield Leisure Centre||11.00am – 12.00pm|
|Swimming session||Sandbach Leisure Centre||6.30am – 9.00am|
|Body Pump*||Poynton Leisure Centre||9.30am -10.30am|
|Body Balance*||Poynton Leisure Centre||10.30am – 11.30am|
*Please contact us to book your place to avoid disappointment.
Swimming– Swimming provides all the health benefits of regular exercise along with the mental health benefits. Your body is naturally buoyant in water, therefore this helps people who struggle with land based exercising and is useful for people with arthritis, back and weight problems.
Legs Bums N Tums- This is a studio group class and a fun filled way to help tone those three key areas in one workout.
PiYo- A fun challenging class, fusing Pilates and Yoga. You will burn calories, tone muscles, work on balance and get a great stretch! The class is a little different each time, but always a great workout!
Body Combat- This is a high energy martial arts inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness.
Pilates- This method of body conditioning is a unique system of stretching and strengthening exercises that works the entire body, strengthens your core muscles, increasing flexibility, firm buttocks / thighs and improves posture.
Body Balance- Ideal for anyone and everyone, BODYBALANCE™* is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life. During BODYBALANCE an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered.
Body Pump- This is a group-based barbell class to work all your major muscles and is ideal for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit fast.
How to access your free voucher
Simply register your chosen activity and download your voucher from 24th August 2017 here. Please bring this voucher along with you to access your chosen activity for free.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is open to residents in England aged 18 years or over.
2. This promotion is being run in partnership with ukactive. All information about the activities has been supplied to Public Health England and/or ukactive by the participating activity providers. Public Health England and/or ukactive are not responsible for any changes in the activity description or planned timings.
3. The e-voucher entitles one person to a free taster session of the activity listed above on the date(s) specified.
4. The e-voucher can only be used by the named person and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Please keep your e-voucher in a secure place as they are not replaceable if damaged, lost or stolen.
6. All sessions are subject to availability, and can be changed or withdrawn without notice.
7. Advance booking of sessions may be required to validate the e-voucher, if this is listed as an option in the description of the activity offer on the e-voucher, contact the chosen activity provider for more information and to book.
8. On the day of your visit you will be required to present your e-voucher, either on your phone or printed. Some venues may, at their discretion, allow participants to attend without an e-voucher. Please contact the relevant venue for confirmation.
9. If you have chosen a free gym session, please be aware that you may have to complete an induction or questionnaire to assert your capabilities in participating in physical activity. Please contact your chosen provider as stated on the e-voucher otherwise you will be informed of this on arrival at the above site.
10. Terms and Conditions of the activity providers apply and by participating in a free session you accept their Terms and Conditions. For more information, contact the chosen activity provider.
11. For any queries on the event finder, please email [email protected]
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
13. For full terms and conditions visit ukactiveoneyou.com
Promoter: Public Health England (an executive agency of the Department of Health), Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG.