Our key social media accounts are regularly updated with the latest news, events and offers:
@EBLeisure – Our main corporate Twitter account focusing on news from Everybody
@SF_Wilmslow – Our Twitter account for our Speedflex Studio at Wilmslow Leisure Centre
Find out more about Everybody as an employer and look out for future employment opportunities
– Everybody on YouTube
-Everybody on Instagram
Everybody @ Alderley Park
Our Approach to Social Media
We’re keen to make use of social media throughout all of our activities, it’s a great way of keeping you informed about everything we do, but gives you a quick way of getting in touch with members of our team with your questions and feedback. However, it’s not always the best tool for the job:
- For complaints it’s probably best to send us a lot more detail through our other ways of getting in touch such as our customer feedback form.Similarly if it’s a confidential issue, it’s definitely best to call or email.
- We try our best to monitor and respond to social media queries throughout the day while our facilities are open, but the staff are often busy looking after our programmes and facilities so may not be able to respond straight away. We aim to respond within 2 hours when our facilities are open, but if you need an urgent response, then it’s best to give us a call.
- Most of our basic information is right here on the website, like prices and opening times, please check the website first and if there’s something missing that you think should be on here, let us know!
- We love to hear about your positive experiences while taking part in our activities, so please let us know and if we’re ok to share them so we can tell everyone else too!
- If you’re going to share photos of any of our programmes or facilities through social media, then just make sure you have permission from everybody involved first to respect their privacy.