Let’s Kick Fat For Good
New to 2018- Fit To Play
Everybody Sport and Recreation is offering men or women the opportunity to join a free 12 week funded exercise and weight management programme called Fit to Play. The programme is for anyone who loves football and wants to lose weight.
- Come and join us for two sessions per week over the 12 week period, at the Cumberland Arena in Crewe.
- Sessions will include nutrition education, circuit training and playing a game of football.
- Throughout the 12 weeks you will receive incentives for achieving weight loss including free match tickets provided by Crewe Alexandra Football Club, plus every pound of weight you lose you will receive a free week’s membership to access Everybody’s Leisure’s facilities, followed by a reduced membership for 12 months should you wish to take up this offer.
Learning more about physical activity, healthy eating and nutrition has never been more important, gaining this knowledge you will be able to get back into shape in no time and we are here to support you all the way!
Terms and conditions :
- You must live in Cheshire East
- Be 18 years and over
- Have a BMI between 25 – 39.9 (unsure of your BMI? Contact us today to find out)
- Commit yourself to your goals and attend the 2 sessions per week
- You will be required to fill out a “Par-Q and Health Questionnaire”. If you have any medical conditions these must be discussed with a Fit To Play Coach prior to commencement of the programme
- You must be prepared to weigh-in weekly and have physical measurement taken at the beginning, middle and end of the programme
- Confirmation of your place on the pogramme and future instructions will be sent via email/letter
How to book
The date of our next Fit to Play programme is soon to be announced, please contact us to register your interest: email us on: [email protected]
Why not check out member Tom’s success story, Tom has lost an incredible 2 stone in 11 weeks though healthy eating and becoming more active, you could do exactly the same through our Fit to Play programme, what are you waiting for, let the games and goals begin: