Everybody Health and Leisure are finalists for three awards at the 2023 South Cheshire Chamber Business Awards!
Employer of the Year
This category was open to any business that demonstrates commercial success and strategies for growth whilst achieving excellence in it’s commitment to the support and development of its workforce.
The judges are looking for evidence of initiatives and policies which assess, deliver and monitor their workforces’ training and development, health and safety, general wellbeing and where there is an innovative approach to working terms and conditions.
We’re proud to employ over 1,000 fantastic people – many of whom have developed and progressed their careers with us. Our ability and commitment to develop our people to be the best has also enabled a team ethos and people-first culture where we support one another and collaborate to achieve many successes, for example:
- Achieved 8 commitments (set in 2022) to customers/community
- Delivered self-commissioned Long Covid programme
- External awards/recognition – Cheshire and Merseyside Social Value Award, Contribution to the Community, Best Company to Work For, IIP
- Enabled the opening of Congleton Leisure Centre – committing to opening two new swimming pools
These achievements are only possible because of our talented team. Transparency of performance data/information and effective key partnerships e.g. (Cheshire East Council, Active Cheshire, Sub-regional groups, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Health networks, GPs) support colleagues to deliver business-as-usual leisure services at scale alongside also delivering more niche products, services & pilots – all with the aim of helping people to live well & for longer.
Excellence in Customer Service
This award was open to businesses that consistently deliver outstanding Customer Service and can demonstrate that meeting the customer’s needs is a priority throughout its entire business. The judges are looking for:
- A company which can demonstrate success in customer service
- Client survey or feedback forms and any written policy
- Entrants who have listened and responded to customers’ needs in order to gain a thorough understanding of their customer base
- How the business contributes to the local community
- How superb customer service will help future growth
Apprentice of the Year
This award is to an apprentice who has shown outstanding progress and commitment to their own personal development and can demonstrate their positive impact within the business.
- The apprentice must have been employed by their current employer for a minimum of 6 months before the closing date (Friday 6th October 2023)
- The apprentice must be on programme or have successfully finished their apprenticeship in the last 6 months supported by their employer.
- The apprentice must be able to demonstrate consistent dedication to their training, development and a positive impact on the business they work for.
Ellie Brammall has been nominated for Apprentice of the Year due to her exceptional contribution to the marketing team and becoming an integral marketing contact for internal and external customers after joining the team with no marketing experience.
Josh Tunnicliffe has been nominated for Apprentice of the Year for his significant progress through his apprenticeship, becoming an important member of the Crewe Lifestyle Centre team and being an inspiration to others.
Wish us luck in the upcoming judging process and we look forward to attending the Awards Ceremony in November.
LEISURE FOR LIFE