The following Terms and Conditions apply to the VIP early access to Crewe Lifestyle gym on Saturday 10th December 2022.
- VIP early access constitutes one gym visit on the date stipulated by Everybody Health & Leisure only and the time selected by the invitee.
- VIP access is valid only for the named individual as identified by Everybody Health & Leisure.
- The VIP access can not be gifted or assigned to another person.
- The VIP access is non-transferrable, cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you are no longer an Everybody member, you can still use this VIP invite as recognition of your frequent gym usage at Crewe Lifestyle Centre in 2022. There is no obligation to return as an Everybody member.
- Proof of identity is required to guarantee access to the gym. Everybody members can present their membership card. Non-members can present a valid form of identification such as passport or driving license.
- All standards terms and conditions of gym usage apply.
- The facility management team has the right to refuse admission to any person who is behaving, in the view of the staff, in a dangerous or unsuitable manner.
- Due to the nature of the gym refurbishment, we will be collecting photographs and videos on Saturday 10th December 2022, for use in digital and print materials. If you do not wish to appear in this content, please inform a member of staff.