National Apprenticeship Week 2022
Monday 7th- Sunday 13th February 2022 is National Apprenticeship Week and we have a range of activities taking place throughout the week for you to find out more about our apprenticeship opportunities, a chance to ask us any questions and hear from current and past apprentices here at Everybody!
As part of the national campaign we will be getting involved in a range of activities:
- Tuesday 8th February, 12pm- 2pm, is #AskAnEmployer– Use the hashtag and tag us in on social media (Facebook @EverybodySportRecreation, Twitter @EBLeisure) to ask us any questions you may have about our apprenticeships
- Wednesday 9th February, 12pm- 2pm, is #AskAnApprentice– Use the hashtag and tag us in on social media (Facebook @EverybodySportRecreation, Twitter @EBLeisure). A chance for you to ask any questions to our current and past apprentices! Jo and Mia will be available to answer any questions you may have about their apprenticeships with us. Jo did his AAT Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship and now works for us as an Assistant Accountant. Mia is currently a HR apprentice at Everybody and started her apprenticeship in September 2021.
- Friday 11th February, our team will be sharing what we love about employing apprentices here at Everybody as well as our current and past apprentices sharing what they love/loved about their apprenticeship with us.
Follow our social media channels ready for National Apprenticeship Week and to find out more:
- Facebook: @EverybodySportRecreation
- Twitter and Instagram: @EBLeisure
Richard Roeton Senior Manager, Learning & Development here at Everybody shares what we will be up to for #NAW2022