Discount Code Terms and Conditions
- Discount code can only be used within the time frame specified on the offer.
- Discount bookings redeemed online only.
- Each participant booked on must complete an individual registration form at the time of booking on Eventbrite.
- Outside of this offer, where we have Multi Activity Days running for the full 5 days during school holidays, we offer 20% off if you book in for the full week (Monday- Friday)
Multi Activity Days Terms and Conditions
- Multi Activity Days age restrictions is 8 – 13 year olds.
- Activities included in the Active Holidays scheme are only offered to the named participant on the completed registration form on Eventbrite.
- You are advised to disclose behavioural and medical needs prior to participating, simply complete the registration process outlining as much information as possible. If we have any queries we will get in touch with you directly.
- Everybody Health & Leisure reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of the above conditions or activities offered. Everybody Health & Leisure will endeavour to supply alternative facilities wherever possible.
- Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. For our paid places, we will not pass your details on to any other organisations without your permission. However, as part of the funded places (Holiday Activity Fund – HAF), data is automatically shared with Cheshire East Council on registration to HAF, young people are then checked against records for eligibility.
- Everybody Health & Leisure excludes liability for death, personal injury and loss or damage of any kind save where the death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Everybody Health & Leisure or its staff.
Here are a few things to remember that will help your children have the best experience.
- Drop off from 8.45am, pick up is 3.30pm, the lead coach will ask Parents/Guardians to sign children in and out.
- Participants should bring their own lunch and snacks. Please ensure there is enough for the full day. If you wish to have a taste for life lunch box you can purchase at reception and make the meal choice through the coaching team. Please bring the receipt to the lead coach.
- Wear clothing suitable for sport including training shoes. We may go outside so please ensure participants bring clothing for all weathers. Sun cream is advisable in hot weather (this must be self-administered).
- All participants will have the opportunity to swim (Daily). Please bring; Swimming kit, including a towel and goggles (optional).
- We recommend refillable water bottles, staff will always encourage the refilling of bottles throughout the day.
- If you need to get in touch or pass on any information, please email with a contact number and we will give you a call as soon as possible.
Email: [email protected] or speak to a coach on the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we swim?
We aim to swim for around 1 hour per day, times may vary. Non-Swimmers will be allocated space in the pool but will be asked to stay in the shallow end at all times.
If you want to use a locker, lockers take a £1 coin which is returned to you once you unlock your locker. All participants will be able to change independently in a cubicle within the facilities changing village.
Who are the coaches?
Our Lead coaches are fully qualified with experience to manage and lead groups, normally in a range of different sports and activities. See our coach profiles on the website.
Are we told what to do all day?
There is a timetable of activities throughout the day, participants will be encouraged to try different sports and activities in accordance with the timetable. We are always open to suggestions for new activities/sports.
Why are numbers capped?
We cap the numbers to ensure quality and safety of sessions maintaining a ratio of 12:1 Participant:Coach, as far as reasonably practicable.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule activities?
We would require 24hrs notice for a refund, we can move around bookings if there is availability as we understand that circumstances sometimes change. (In the case of illness email: [email protected]
For our HAF funded places please note you can cancel your booking via the Eequ website.
Do you except childcare vouchers?
Unfortunately not at this time.
How will you meet my child’s individual needs?
We aim to have a programme that is fun and has a variety of activities in a positive environment. The programme is designed to be active and try out lots of different sports and activities, this type of structure may not suit all participants and we do not provide a 1-2-1 service. Our coaches are used to adapting games and sports, adjusting to meet the needs of our participants. We advise parents/guardians to make us aware of any individual needs participants may have on the registration form, and it is normal for us to call parents or guardians to discuss how we support, and encourage all children to take part.