Everybody Membership Terms & Conditions
Everybody Healthy Programme Terms
- You must pay £28.95 upon initial consultation with Specialist Health Advisor (SHA). If you fail to bring a form of payment the consultation will not proceed and will need to be rescheduled.
- At the point of payment you are committing to the 12 weeks programme and meeting with the SHA on at least 3 occasions at the agreed site. You will be also expected to keep in touch with the SHA and respond to their calls and messages during this period and complete the required forms and questionnaires.
- If you fail to turn up for more than one appointment during this time, without contacting us, you will be removed from the programme (membership cancelled) and a refund will not be granted.
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will be offered a reduced cost membership of £26.99 per month (this will be reviewed annually so could increase at the end of the Financial year).
- Upon completion of the programme you will not be able to be re-referred onto the programme again for a period of 2 years.
- We will not freeze or suspend your membership during the 12 week programme, unless you have exceptional circumstances.
- Once paid the £28.95 fee is non refundable
- Activities included in the Everybody scheme are only offered to the named holder of the membership.
- You are required to complete an induction prior to using the fitness suites and all customers must complete a Health Commitment Statement prior to using the gym facilities. You must notify us of any significant changes to your health that may affect your ability to use the fitness suites and facilities safely.
- Everybody Health & Leisure excludes liability for death, personal injury and loss or damage of any kind save where the death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Everybody Health & Leisure or its staff.
- Everybody Health & Leisure reserves the right to reject any application for membership or a renewal of that membership without providing any reason for that rejection.
- Your Everybody membership card must be presented on every visit. Both your card and membership subscription is non-transferable and the card remains the property of Everybody Health & Leisure.
- Please keep your membership card in a safe place, if you lose your card a £5.00 administration fee will be charged for a replacement card.
- Everybody Members should abide by the Customer Etiquette Guidelines on display in all of our facilities. The facility management team has the right to refuse admission to any person who is behaving, in the view of the staff, in a dangerous or unsuitable manner.
- For security purposes, your photograph will be taken when your card is issued. This photograph is used for identifying the cardholder prior to granting access to the facilities.
- Everybody Health & Leisure reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of the above conditions or activities offered or to suspend the Everybody scheme, or any part of the scheme, at any time, without notice. Everybody Health & Leisure will endeavour to supply alternative facilities wherever possible.
- Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and used for processing your membership of the fitness scheme. If you wish to receive further information with regards to promotions, member offers and events you should make this known when joining the scheme by identifying your preferred method of contact. We will not pass your details on to any other organisations without your permission.