ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME LIFESTYLE CHANGES?
We all have issues in our lives which may affect our health in some way. At Everybody Healthy we can provide confidential one-to-one support and guidance to adults and families who want to improve their health. Our Lifestyle Coaches and Cookery Tutors have been trained to use a variety of behaviour change techniques to help people make sustainable lifestyle changes.
Everybody Sport and Recreation is an official provider for One You Cheshire East – friendly local support to help you eat well, move more, stop smoking or drink less.
- Losing weight – ReShape
- Eating more healthily – Taste for Life Cookery Courses
- Becoming more physically active – Active Lives
- Falls prevention – Be Steady Be Safe
Everybody Healthy services also include:
– Phase IV Cardiac Rehabilitation
– Move More Cancer Rehabilitation
– Pulmonary Rehabilitation
– Fibromyalgia and Lower Back Pain: Coming soon
- Actilife – Interactive Coaching Programme using Garmin wearable technology
- Active8 – Disability and Inclusion sessions
- Aqua Relax– Swimming sessions for people with specific medical conditions
All the services we provide will help to improve your mental well-being and increase your self esteem. We can also help you to access local services to further improve your health for example stop smoking services.
Everybody has 15 centres across Cheshire East, we encourage everyone who visits us to enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle, making use of the fantastic leisure and community facilities available in your local area. We will also provide advice on how to continue leading a healthy lifestyle at home, at work and in your local towns and villages.
For more information please get in touch with a member of our health team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 383943