Everybody Membership Terms & Conditions
General Terms (All Memberships)
- Activities included in the Everybody scheme are only offered to the named holder of the membership.
- You must complete a health questionnaire and induction prior to using the fitness suites. You must notify us of any significant changes to your health that may affect your ability to use the fitness suites and facilities safely.
- Everybody Sport & Recreation excludes liability for death, personal injury and loss or damage of any kind save where the death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Everybody Sport & Recreation or its staff.
- Direct Debit payments are taken on the nearest working day to the 1st or 15th of each month. A pro-rata fee may be payable when you first join to allow sufficient time to set up your first Direct Debit with the bank.
- Everybody Sport & Recreation reserves the right to reject any application for membership or a renewal of that membership without providing any reason for that rejection.
- Your Everybody membership card must be presented on every visit. Your card remains the property of Everybody Sport & Recreation.
- Please keep your membership card in a safe place, if you lose your card a £5.00 administration fee will be charged for a replacement card.
- All memberships are non-transferrable.
- Everybody Members should abide by the Customer Etiquette Guidelines on display in all of our facilities. The facility management team has the right to refuse admission to any person who is behaving, in the view of the staff, in a dangerous or unsuitable manner.
- For security purposes, your photograph will be taken when your card is issued. This photograph is used for identifying the cardholder prior to granting access to the facilities.
- Everybody Sport & Recreation reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of the above conditions or activities offered or to suspend the Everybody scheme, or any part of the scheme, at any time, without notice. Everybody Sport & Recreation will endeavour to supply alternative facilities wherever possible.
- Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and used for processing your membership of the fitness scheme. From time to time we may contact you with relevant offers relating to the Everybody Scheme and our own leisure service; if you do not wish to receive this information you should make this known when joining the scheme. We will not pass your details on to any other organisations without your permission.
- Everybody membership agreements are in accordance with the Direct Debit Guarantee and are subject to regular price reviews. Any change to memberships will be notified in writing a minimum of 10 days before any intended change. Customers who do not wish to accept the change to price or to a change to these terms and conditions may notify a cancellation in writing of their membership to the centre manager or scheme administrator within 28 days of the change.
Everybody 12 Month Terms
- This agreement is for a minimum 12 months, after which the membership will continue on a rolling monthly basis. It may be terminated by giving not less than 7 days prior written notice to expire 12 months from the date of this agreement.
- If you wish to cancel this agreement early you will be charged the difference between the current 12 month agreement price and the month to month price. single member agreement cancelled after 5 months. £36.20 – £28 (month to month price minus 12 month agreement price) £8.20 x 5 = £41.
- The suspension of a membership is only considered in exceptional circumstances. Requests to suspend a membership must be made in writing to the centre manager or membership administrator one month prior to the start of suspension period. Suspension of the membership is at the discretion of Everybody Sport & Recreation.
Everybody Corporate Terms (As Everybody 12 Month plus):
Corporate memberships are only valid providing the following conditions are met:
- The member remains employed by the approved organisation, note that the member may be requested to provide proof of employment by the approved corporate organisation at any time.
- The company meets its minimum number of members within the Everybody scheme (currently 10). If at any time these conditions are not met, the member will be given notice of their membership fee to return to the non-discounted standard rate at the current time.