NEW Exercise Class: Move it or Lose it
We are excited to introduce a new class to our exercise programme, Move it or Lose it. The class is aimed at adults wanting to improve their flexibility, strength, balance and aerobic capacity in a friendly and sociable environment. The class can be done standing or seated and you can progress at your own rate with specialist instructors.
Classes are suitable for the following people:
- Adults who want to improve their Flexibility, Strength, Balance and Aerobic capacity
- Adults with long-term health conditions such as COPD, cancer or heart disease
- Adults unable to exercise standing due to problems with balance or wheelchair users
- Adults wanting to exercise as well as socialise in a relaxed, friendly environment
What you need to know:
- You will complete a health screening questionnaire and undertake a very quick assessment at your first class
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear (ideally trainers)
- Bring water
- Classes cost £3.60 per session (pay as you go). Are you an Everybody Member? You can enjoy this class as part of you’re membership.
Sessions will run weekly:
|Wednesdays||12.30-1.30pm||Congleton Leisure Centre||£3.60 per session (free for Everybody Members)|
|Thursdays||2.30-3.30pm||Crewe Lifestyle Centre||£3.60 per session (free for Everybody Members)|
Please contact the centre’s directly to book on to the class as spaces are limited. For more information please contact the centre’s direct or our health team on: 01625 383943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org