1. Strictly limited to one free pass per customer per 12-month period.
2. You will be contacted to agree a date for you to tour your chosen Everybody Leisure Centre and activate your Free One Day Pass. All first-time visitors must be toured.
3. A One Day Pass provides peak and off-peak access to gym, swimming pool (excl. Nantwich Outdoor Pool), sauna and steam room (subject to availability and local restrictions). Group exercise classes can also be booked by One Day Free Pass holders – please note that places are subject to availability and priority is given to members.
4. The pass holder must be a minimum of 18 years old. Proof of ID/address is required along with proof of age if under 25.
5. This pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. You must complete a Health Commitment Statement prior to using facilities.
7. If you want to use a locker, lockers take a £1 coin which is returned to you once you unlock your locker.
8. Our decision to admit or deny a One Day Free Pass holder is final.
9. The Leisure Centre Manager will at their sole discretion terminate a pass should a serious or repeated breach of Leisure Centre rules and conduct occur. In such circumstances the Pass Holder will also be banned from gaining access on another date by using either a Paid or Free Pass.