We have some exciting news to share with you!
At the end of July we will be opening our brand new refurbished and extended gym at Alsager Leisure Centre. This is the start of our centre improvements for 2018-19 and we can’t wait to welcome you to work-out in our new gym this summer.
- Omnia 8 Functional Rig
- Olympic half rack with Olympic lifting platform
- More free weights and plate loaded stations
- Dumbbells up to 50kg
- Connected Cardiovascular kit – Technogym Unity 3.0 console technology, login with the Technogym Wellness App and save your workout data, replicate outdoor runs indoors, outdoors virtual runs in different locations, run against friends in the gym, browse the internet or watch Netflix (with your own login) as well as Freeview TV and radio channels.
- Technogym Skillmill and Skillrow products
The current gym and one of our squash courts (which will soon become our new gym extension) will be closed from Saturday 16th June until the end of July. During this time you will be able to use any of our other Everybody facilities* including our newly refurbished gym in Sandbach!
Our fitness classes, sports hall, swimming pool and two squash courts will be open and running as usual during this time so why not mix up your workouts and try something new!
After the first phase of developments in our gym we will be bringing to Alsager a new Spin Cycling including 15 IC7 bikes and Dance studio. Work has also begun on the new Sport Hub which includes two full length Artificial Grass Pitches available for hire from Autumn 2018!
More details on this will follow.
If you want to find out any more information please email us at: email@example.com or come down to the centre and a member of the team will be happy to show you the refurbishment plans!
To keep up-to-date with the progress of our new gym refurbishment make sure you like us on Facebook!
*membership terms and conditions apply
Our gym has a range of kit designed to improve your health and fitness. The facility has Matrix cardiovascular (CV) machines and weight resistance equipment and is managed by fully qualified and experienced staff who can offer professional and friendly advice.
- Matrrix A3x Ascent Trainer
- Matrix T3x Treadmill
- Matrix E3xc Elliptical Trainer
- Matrix H3x Hybrid Cycle
- Matrix R3x Recumbent Cycle
- Matrix U3x Upright Cycle
- Concept 2 Rower
- Functional Trainer
- Pectoral Fly
- Converging Chest Press
- Converging Shoulder Press
- Lat Pull
- Diverging Seated Row
- Arm Curl
- Triceps Extension
- Leg Press
- Leg Extension
- Seated Leg Curl
- Multi Adjustable Bench
- Dumbbells Ranging from 1-30kg
- Swiss Balls
Get in touch to book an appointment with a member of the team.