Our Main Pool is made up of 8 lanes (25mx17.5m) and our Learner Pool is 17m x 8m. Both are available for public sessions, learn to swim activities, swimming club hire, birthday parties, inflatable fun sessions, aqua fitness, galas and more!
The pool is open from as early as 6:30am in the week and is available for you to view from the poolside spectator area or our café viewing area.
Swimming Pool dimensions and info
- 25m x 17.5m 8 Lane main Swimming Pool (1.7m deep , 1.1 shallow)
- 17m x 8m learner pool (1.1 deep, 0.6 shallow)
- Both pools have disabled elevation platforms with wet chairs for easy access
- Full gala set up including dive platforms, turning boards and flags (Club Use only and not available for Public use)
- Spectator seating for 180 people
- Inflatable pool parties
Both the gym and the Sports Hall have their own dedicated Male and Female state of the art changing rooms. The swimming pool changing facility is a family friendly village changing with a number of extra sized cubicles, open plan pre-swim showers and private cubicle post swim showers.
- 250 lockers (10 full length)
- Colour coded areas
- 4 full size family cubicles (Red Zone)
- 2 full size disabled wet rooms
- 14 pre cleanse showers
- 6 private shower cubicles
- Mirrored vanity area with hair dryers (20p coin)
- Easy disabled access to both the main & learner pool
- Baby changing units
*Please note that you can pick up an Everybody Access Card for casual class users from reception which will give you the option of booking classes online.
Swimming Timetable at Crewe Lifestyle Centre
*Please note that during a normal swim session the main pool will have a maximum bather load of 136 people and 55 people in the Learner Pool. During our fun sessions the Main Pool will have a maximum bather load of 100 people and 40 people in the Learner Pool making it a maximum capacity of 140 people. We can see a high demand during our fun sessions, therefore we advise customers to come early to not be disappointed. Our reception team will take admissions 15 minutes before any session begins. Other factors can affect the maximum bather loads which will result in the maximum bather loads being a lot less. It is the responsibility of the Duty Manager to determine the Maximum Bather Loads and the maximum bather loads will then be adjusted accordingly. Once capacity has been reached during any session we will stop admissions and the centre will be operating a one out / one in system.
Our Aqua Fit / Aqua Zumba sessions have been allocated an extra 15 minutes at the end of the session before the next session begins. This will ensure that customers get a full 45 minute session. Before the session starts the instructor will carry out a quick introduction and give everyone the opportunity to get into position ready for the class before starting the session.