We are pleased and excited to announce that we will be moving to the next phase of our reopening plans from 17th May following the latest government roadmap. This includes indoor group exercise, indoor sports, Taste for Life cafes , adult swimming lessons and group personal training at our 15 leisure centres and 8 swimming pools.
We would just like to say a big thank you to all of our customers for your support and patience during these difficult times, and we can’t wait to see you all again.
As previously, will be reopening as a covid-secure leisure operator and measures will continue to be in place to keep both our staff and customers safe including one way systems, social distancing, regular deep cleaning and mandatory mask wearing for all visitors. You can find out more information on our covid guidance here: https://everybody.org.uk/everybody-back-together/
Congleton Leisure Centre customers can see our latest centre redevelopment update here: everybody.org.uk/2021/03/18/congleton-leisure-centre-redevelopment-update-march-2021/
Here is a roadmap of which services will be available and when – you can also watch our video’s explaining all you need to know! Please be aware these dates are dependent on official government announcements:
What’s already opened and ready to book?
- Since 29th March and 12th April we have reopened our indoor gyms and swimming pools as well as outdoor sport bookings including football and tennis and have ran a range of disability and inclusion sessions.
- Members have been booking their ‘Smart Restart’ sessions where you can book in with our instructors for a body analysis, programme review and introduction to our smart tech devices!
- Our health walks in Poynton and Nantwich have also resumed.
- Shower, changing and locker facilities reopened for all activities but we do still ask that customers try and come ‘Swim and Gym Ready’ where possible. All covid-secure measures and social distancing is still be in place.
- The bookings for swimming and gym sessions and group fitness is now available and can be made online at https://portal.everybody.org.uk/booking
What’s changing from 17th May?
17th May – Indoor Group Exercise and Indoor Sport
- We have now released indoor group exercise timetables and bookings slots for both classes and indoor sport from Monday 17th May. Most of our classes will be moving back into our studio environment but rest assured all covid-secure measures and social distancing will still be in place.
- Our Nantwich Outdoor Pool will look to re-open on 28th May.
- Our Taste for Life Cafe’s will be reopening in Holmes Chapel, Wilmslow, Macclesfield and Madeley on reduced opening hours until June 21st – more information on what’s on offer and menus can be found here: everybody.org.uk/what-we-offer/cafes-and-catering/
- We will also be welcoming back organised indoor sport with club bookings being available from 17th May and casual bookings from 1st June including Football, Badminton, Squash and Netball where we can.
- Adult (18+) swimming lessons and club activity will also resume from 17th May.
- We have some exciting news within our gym’s with Omnia Rig training, Group Personal Training and extended gym hours coming back!
Members will continue to have free access to our Everybody @ Home online health and fitness channel with a range of daily live and on demand fitness class workouts. It has been brilliant to see thousands of our members enjoying these classes for free during lockdown.
If you have not yet signed up you can register here: https://everybodyathome.org.uk/login all you need is your member number and email address.
June 21st – no social contact restrictions on services
We are delighted to hear that from the end of June we may see lifting of restrictions on social contact and we will be providing customers more information on what this means for your local leisure centre nearer the time.
We hope to also start to resume our specialist health classes from this date and will look to take bookings for indoor sports hall hire and children’s parties in the summer months.
More information about getting ready to return to our centres can be found here: everybody.org.uk/everybody-get-ready/
Please be mindful there may be changes to the activity timetables and centre opening times so please take a look at your local leisure centre website and social media pages for updates!
During our closure we froze all DD membership payments and these will resume ready for our reopening so you can come and visit us straight away! All annual members will have their contract extended reflecting the period of closure.
Direct Debits will be taken on either the 1st or 15th April depending on the date you chose when you joined, this will be your normal membership fee less any days owed to you. Further details can be found here: everybody.org.uk/everybody-reopening-faqs/
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our Everybody customers and partners for their continued support during this time. We have remained covid-secure since reopening our centres back in July, with a 4.8/5 star rating and lots of positive feedback from our customers.
As a health and wellbeing registered charity we are looking forward to welcoming you back into our centres.
So we can find out more about how you are feeling about returning to your local leisure centre and improve our service to you please complete this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ESARreopening
If you cannot find the answer to your queries please contact us on: [email protected] and we will try our best to respond to your queries as soon as possible. Please be aware response times may be delayed due to the number of enquiries we receive.